Highly responsive attorneys recognized for delivering excellence in service to all clients.
David M. Hershorin
- Equity Partner
- Corporate and Transactional
- Healthcare Law
Mr. Hershorin is a founding partner of HERSHORIN & HENRY, LLP. Since 1990, he has represented institutional lenders, financial institutions, commercial loan servicers, hospitals, businesses, healthcare entities, physicians and physician groups, court-appointed receivers, developers, property management companies, and high net worth individuals. He represents clients in corporate, business, healthcare, real estate issues, disputes, loan workouts, and litigation in state and federal courts.
Many of Mr. Hershorin’s long term clients (several of whom he has represented for over 25 years) have utilized, and continue to rely on, his advice, negotiating skills, and litigating experience to avoid or favorably resolve disputes. Mr. Hershorin focuses his practice on responding to:
“Don’t tell me how it can’t be done, tell me how it can!”
Mr. Hershorin is a member of the California and American Bar Associations, the Commercial Law and Bankruptcy Sections of the Los Angeles County and Orange County Bar Associations, the California Receivers Forum (former board member), the Orange County Bankruptcy Forum, the American Health Lawyers Association, and has been a licensed California Real Estate Broker since 1988. Mr. Hershorin has also served as a guest lecturer for the University of Southern California, MBA Program.
Mr. Hershorin received a Bachelor of Science degree from the University of Southern California in 1987 and a Juris Doctor degree from Whittier College School of Law School in 1990, where he served as President of the Student Bar Association, was a founding member of the Justice Anthony Kennedy Inn of Phi Delta Phi International Legal Fraternity, and a member of the American Bar Association-Law Student Division 9th Circuit Board of Governors. He received Whittier Law School’s Outstanding Leadership Award for 1989-1990.
Previously, Mr. Hershorin was a partner with Arter & Hadden, LLP in Los Angeles and Of Counsel to Lewis, Brisbois, et al. in Costa Mesa.
- President, Student Bar Association, Whittier College School of Law
- Whittier College School of Law, Los Angeles, California
- J.D., Doctor of Jurisprudence - 00/1990
- University of Southern California, Los Angeles, California
- B.S., Bachelor of Science - 00/1987
- Major: Emphasis in Finance, Real Estate
- California, 1990
- District of Columbia, 1991
- U.S. District Court Central District of California, 1991
- U.S. District Court Southern District of California, 1991
- U.S. District Court Northern District of California, 1991
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of California, 1991
- State Bar of California, Member
- Los Angeles County Bar Association, Member
- Los Angeles County Bar Association, Member, Sections of Commercial and Bankruptcy Law
- District of Columbia Bar, Member
- Orange County Bankruptcy Forum, Member
- Orange County Bar Association, Member, Sections of Commercial and Bankruptcy Law
Classes & Seminars
- MBA Program, University of Southern California, 1994 to 1994
- Carl N. Karcher
Fraternities or Sororities
- Phi Delta Phi
Certified Legal Specialties
- Real Estate Broker, State of California, 1988